I’m available to present at your next virtual or in-person event, or Lunch ‘n Learn! A variety of topics and programs can be tailored to suit your group’s interests. One of the most popular topics these days is: “Learn How to Make Better Photos Using Your Smartphone.”
In a clear, easy-to-follow format, I explain how to get the most from your phone camera and cover all the native camera features, as well as some fun, user-friendly basic editing apps in a live demonstration. Participants leave with creative juices flowing and newfound knowledge about the camera that’s always with them.
I’m also available to lead your next corporate retreat in a relaxed, natural setting of your choice. Through the unique medium of photography, participants learn the importance of having “vision” and how changing your perspective, looking at the big/small picture, observing what’s in front of you, and staying attentive and curious can all help promote team-building, improve leadership skills, and increase productivity. Cameras and smartphones are metaphors for staying focused and building resilience in times of change and uncertainty. Using a tested combination of experiential learning sessions (with and without cameras) and hands-on exercises designed to develop creative thinking skills and increase mindful awareness, I teach participants how to thrive in stressful work situations, overcome burnout and develop a new appreciation for beauty.
Learning outcomes for this corporate retreat include:
• Reconnect with your core values and perspective.
• Clarify your vision to align with those values and perspective.
• Observe more attentively.
• Let go of preconceived ideas.
• Learn how creative problem-solving leads to innovation.
• Get in touch with your “inner critic” and the importance of letting go.
• Expand your awareness and appreciation for beauty.
• Find more joy and ease in present moments and everyday life.
Participants leave stimulated and recharged, embedded with new perspectives.